Upstate NY is your answer to “What’s Next?” Explore the possibilities for a career that suits your lifestyle.
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
• Enjoy doing things that people say can’t be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
• Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
• Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
• Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
• Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here’s the Gist:
The Technical Training Coordinator plays a key role in helping ensure that our staff is equipped with the right skills and education to be successful in their jobs every day. This role works a Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm schedule.
• Own the training program for Fab technician staff. Conduct regular assessments and identify skills or knowledge gaps. Develop time-based plans with management team to address all gaps.
• Identify and develop training programs working closely with corporate training teams. Deploy best in class training using appropriate methods such as virtual, on the job (OJT), and classroom trainings. May include visual aids, new hire handouts, training exercises, and reference materials.
• Perform data entry for training certifications/re-certifications to ensure that information is maintained and up to date. Track technician staff success and progress.
• Establish standard work training-related continuous improvement activities and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Support preparation for internal and customer audits.
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Strong organizational skills: demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
• Experience developing and administering training plans.
• Able to flex schedule to support day shift teams.
• Completed Associates Degree or relevant certifications.
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally – Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.
The posted salary range is what Wolfspeed reasonably expects to pay for this position. Actual pay for a hired applicant will be determined based on the individual’s job-relevant qualifications, experience, and other determinative factors. In the event it is determined that a different job level upon hire is warranted then that range will be communicated to the hired applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.