Upstate NY is your answer to “What’s Next?” Explore the possibilities for a career that suits your lifestyle.
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
Here’s the Gist:
The purpose of the Production Control Manager is managing the operations production control team and support the company supply chain team. This is accomplished through planning starts, tracking WIP, and ensuring On Time Delivery. Additionally, to manage the Operations Excellence team at Mohawk Valley.
• Lead a team across different shifts, implementing standardization and efficiency.
• Own all material logistics for the fab including wafer inventory, wafer starts, wafer banks, priority allocations, and wafer completes.
• Tracking On Time Delivery of production WIP and communicating projections to Supply Chain.
• Manage Training Coordination for the entire Operations Organization.
• Manage 5S implementation and Culture for the entire site
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years of Production Control / Material Logistics experience with 1+ years in a leadership role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, organization and professional presence
• Proficient with Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel & Power Automate
• Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment while making data driven decisions
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally – Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.
The posted salary range is what Wolfspeed reasonably expects to pay for this position. Actual pay for a hired applicant will be determined based on the individual’s job-relevant qualifications, experience, and other determinative factors. In the event it is determined that a different job level upon hire is warranted then that range will be communicated to the hired applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.